At Fraserway PreKast Ltd, we are continually expanding our Vancouver and Lower Mainland operations.
If you are considering a career with Fraserway and wish to be considered for a future position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate your preferred interest in administration, sales, engineering, plant operations, delivery drivers, rebar tyers or welders.
Fraserway Prekast Ltd., a fast growing Utilities Infrastructure Supplier, has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative. Successful applicants must be detail oriented, comfortable using a computer regularly throughout the day and dedicated to exceptional customer support. The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurate and timely product quotations and coordination of orders with production staff.
This position requires the ability to maintain a positive attitude, consistent schedule, and flexibility to answer all product availability questions while focusing on time sensitive tasks. The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative is an integral part of sales operations and provides support for both outside sales staff and the production staff.
Essential Job Functions:
Ordering: Initiates and maintains all order requests for inside and outside sales activities
Distributing: Coordinates shipping of orders and coordinates any back orders to ensure orders are shipped complete.
Supporting: Reports directly to Operations Manager to ensure optimal processing of prioritized accounts, as well as assisting sales and production staff through product research and vendor communications.
Helping Customers: Assists outside sales team as needed by calling customers to notify them of arrival of special order items or answering questions associated with past, current or future orders.
- General computer skills including intermediate MS Excel (through basic formulas) skills, basic Word and Outlook familiarity, experience navigating standard Internet applications .
- Strong math/counting and organization skills (parts lists, customer files, vendor files, project lists, etc.)
- Two years’ experience in inside sales and customer service * Strong time management skills and work ethic, including ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, punctuality, dependability and a positive attitude,
- Familiarity with utilities construction (precast concrete, power, water, telecomm, etc.) an advantage.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a paragraph describing why you feel you’re a good fit for the position and attach a file with your current resume (please attach a file, do not paste resume text into the email text)
Local area: Langley/Aldergrove
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Customer service of 3 years
Required license or certification: Drivers License
Required education: High school or equivalent
If you are interested in being part of our dynamic and fast growing team that values pride in workmanship, the ability to learn, an innovative and “have fun” personality, please submit your resume outlining your past work experience, skills and contact information.
At Fraserway Prekast you have the opportunity to work year-round, rain or shine, Monday to Friday 7:30-4:00 pm and available overtime. 80% of the work is under roofed work areas. This position is available immediately, with wage based on experience. Benefit Plans and RRSP’s also available.
- Experience in concrete work and basic carpentry an asset.
- Forklift experience an asset but not a requirement.
- Applicants should have the ability to lift 50lbs.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Work in a team environment.
If you think this role looks like your next step, and you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you. Please submit a resume with experience to email@example.com or fax 604-533-3238. Include the reference in the subject line: General Construction Labourers.
Posted: Jan 2018